The PCMA Nominating Committee has issued the “Call for Nominations” for the 2021 selection of Officers and Directors of the PCMA New England Chapter and we want to hear from you.
All terms will begin on January 1, 2021. Members may nominate themselves or any other qualified members.
- All nominees shall be a member in good standing.
- Election to the PCMA New England Chapter Board of Directors and Officer positions carries with it a responsibility and commitment to actively participate in scheduled Board meetings, planning retreats and conference calls.
- All nominees shall adhere to PCMA’s Principles of Professional Conduct.
- Nominations must be submitted for consideration by October 9 to Cara Pratt, Immediate Past President, via the link below. For questions, contact Cara Pratt or email us at email@example.com.
Click here for the nomination form: Call for Nominations 2021
The Mission of PCMA is to deliver superior and innovative education and promote the value of professional convention management. The principal purpose of the Chapter shall be to promote the goals and purposes of PCMA, within the territory of the Chapter.
PCMA New England Officer and Board Positions
- President-Elect (3-year term)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- Board of Directors (3-year term)
- Committee Chairs